Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Poem --- I Am

I am crazy, I am everybody
I am myself, I am someone else
I am you , he , she , they, it,
I am me

I am the rain, I am the tears
I am the street sign, I am the lamp
I am yours, I am mine
I am hers, his,
I am not mine

I am the sound you make when u breath
I am the air that you smell

I am the particles you touch, I am the sky you look up to
I am the light that penetrates your curtain,
I am the darkness that warms you at night
I am the silence that you drink
I am the numbness that you swallow

i am the word that you say, I am the lies that you told
I am the madness that you controlled , I am the lunacy that you ignored
I am the thoughts that you hide, I am the memories that you forgot

I am the love that you lost , I am the hate that you love
I am the devil you heard , I am the god you created
I am the heart that you stabbed , I am the head that you fullfilled
I am the dream that you lived
I am the insomnia that you escaped

I am the eyes that you blinded
I am the ears that you deafed

I AM YOU
you am i
I Am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home