Saturday, July 02, 2005

floating like a CANOONBALL

there’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
there’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
it’s still a little hard to say what's going on

there’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness
there’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
you step a little closer each day
that i can’t say what's going on

stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie


life, it taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

a SONG BY Damien Rice



What is meant to be , or not meant to be?
I do not have the answer for.....

I can only make the choice with the flow that life is encoutering me...

Will the flow take me somewhere I am longing for? will it be lower?
or it will simply just let me flow-- like a cannonball.
I yet dont have an answer for

Made the choice...
this time with definite no going back
no holding back
no hesitations

Maybe it will fall
maybe it will turn me into a stone

I only know... that this time, I am willing to take the risk and be courageous in facing what ever the flows will take me....

because

Life , taught me to die.....and LOVE again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home