Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How to stop the cycle

blaming myself.
hating myself
for all that I have done to myself and to you
What has done has been done
I can not go back time
and pretend nothing happens

Stop the cycles
I deserve to be loved
Stop the fighting
you deserve to be loved

Love myself
is to love all my negative and unbearable self
Love you
is to love all your negative and unbearable you

without trying to change you or me
into someone a better person

becoz
love is to love the moment who she/he is
not who he/she becomes

can not stop the negative thoughts
but Stop . . stop shaking and being afraid of losing
Stop all the thoughts
Stop all the blaming
Stop all the past and presence and the future comparisons
Stop trying to become someone
becoz

if I dont love myself, No one will love me for who i am

Maybe only time will tell

What all these are about

Maybe only time will tell

I am who i am and who i was and who i will be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home