Monday, August 15, 2005

Dislocated Mind


Why put on your sweet nice look
When you are just feeling fucking bored
Why talk about how you want to succeed and be a good citizen
When you are just pulling others’ legs behind their backs

This is such a fake world
A fucking pointless world.

Every time I open my mouth
I feel disgusted
Every time I open my eyes
I see illusions

This is just such a fake world
With jealousy , power, hate and money
That eats away your souls and controls your fucking stupid heads

Why pretending that you care about the world and people around you when you are just too afraid to be alone

Why tell others how money and social identity is the way to live good life
When you are just a fucking shitless head to live the REAL life
Why give all the fuss about love when your heart is broken to pieces

This is a fucking pretentious world
When I open my ears
I hear devils’ talks and soul-less human’s murmurings
When I breath in the air
I smell the stinks of the decaying land, rotten hearts and empty bodies

This is succ a fucking fake world
A world of pretentious living organisms
A world in hell



----Something I wrote when listening to Placebo,
Somehow the forces of anger got into me ,
triggers my hidden chain of thoughts....that has been living with me since I was young....

But dont worry, here are just some dark thoughts, that represents the moment I was in....
After all, they are just words ----------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home