Wednesday, October 04, 2006

dreaming with a broken heart

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
the waking up is the hardest part
you roll out of bed and down on your knees
and for a moment you hardly breathe

Wondering
Was he really here?
Is he standing in my room?
No he's not
Cause he 's gone gone , gone, gone , gone

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
the giving up is the hardest part
he takes you in with his presence and smile
then all at once, you have to say goodbye

Wondering
could you stay, my love?
And will you wake up by my side?
No he can't
cause he is gone, gone , gone, gone

Now do I have to fall asleep with tears in my eyes?
Do i have to fall asleep with tears in my eyes?
and would you see them if i did ?
No you won't
cause you gone, gone , gone, gone , gone

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hardest part is to see you like this..
may ur sweet dream would come.
take care.

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cheer up man,
u don't deserve this, I hope u are getting better and better each time I see you, Ironicly I can't be around or I would walk with you though this.

your love
B

10:43 am  
Blogger 448Hz said...

hey B,
Thanks ... u have been a wonderful friend walking with me through this .. that i really appreciated..
hope YOu and little Jay would be happy with each other in this journey that you guys are taking ..

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home