Sunday, October 08, 2006

Coldwater

Coldwater, surrounds me now
without you, my heart is sinking into the blue ocean..
Coldwater, surrouds me now , I can't let go of your hands even when your shadow is there to take its place..
coldwater, surrounds me now,
hitting me with a wall of silence,
echoing the laughters of the past, what is left to hear?
Coldwater, surrounds me now,
with its warmest stillness and receiving my quietest scream , inside me , powerless , to hold the grip,
yet cold water, surrounds me now with its softest love and the only thing that is left to spare.

floating yet not drifting anymore...
total surrender and whiteness of waves moving my body and soul and keeping still
Cold water, surrounds me now..
nothing is going to take me away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home