Monday, October 30, 2006

Moving On

Why is it that I am so afraid of you getting into other phases of life ?
why is it that i am so afraid of you meeting new people, new boundaries and new you
why is it that I am so afraid of letting myself free?
i ran and ran trying to find an answer
My heart ponders, and I look up the sky
The wind breeze and the leaves shaken
I ran and ran trying to see beyond it
My legs weaken, and I sink into the sadness
The people passing by, the lovers and the laughter
that i burned in my memory.
trying to make the visible untouchable and invisible
why is it that i am so afraid
What is it that I am so afraid of?
Moving on
I am so afraid of moving on
So afraid that you will move on
so all that we have been through were just pieces of memories that
one day will disappear in time
like the rotten bodies , the rotten dream and the rotten life
it is already hard enough to accept but yet
the fear is around the corner to hit me in the face
give me a peace of mind
so that i can conquer and so that i can look back without regret
without fear
without you
What is become of me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi it's me here.. let me call you sometimes ok? i want to hear ur voice..

5:33 am  
Blogger 448Hz said...

hey :
hm...who is this? do call me sometimes ya...i'd like to hear ur voice too...if i think i know who you are ~ hehe

1:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home